Saturday, January 15, 2011

And the Winner is...

I had a great morning today speaking with a friend who is currently awaiting a court date for her little girl in Ethiopia.  God has blessed us with a wonderful extended family in this journey.  My husband and I have decided to go with American World Adoption for our agency.  I feel that they have a great reputation in Ethiopia and have a lot to offer us.  Now we will begin the great paper chase along with lining things up for our homestudy.  



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the roller coaster called adoption! So excited for you to be starting this journey with Ethiopia. It's such an amazing country. We were DTE 11/4/10 and are anxiously awaiting "the call". Good luck on your paper pregnancy, I hope to read more about it :) www.snyderadopt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete