Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let the Journey Begin

This is just one of the many sleepless nights I have had lately, anxiously rolling about in bed with thoughts racing. And so the journey began.  Eric and I spoke of adopting children long before we ever got married, I guess you could say it was one of my "prerequisites."  I have always had a heart for the orphaned.  My heart aches for the millions of children without a family.  One sleepless night I just kept thinking about my son, and how I would love for him to have a sibling close in age.  After tossing and turning all I could think about was adoption.  The next day it was agreed, we would embark on a long road of paperwork and a labor of love.  We are still early in the process and are narrowing down our list of potential agencies.  Please keep us in your prayers.  We have a long road ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your blog looks great! So excited for you guys! Praying that God will bless your journey! Thankful for your obedience and faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete