Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Onwards and Upwards...

After a month and a half of waiting we finally received our pre-application approval from AWAA.  We are thrilled! There has been a lot of questions surrounding the adoption process in Ethiopia.  Eric and I have spent a lot of the past month in prayer.  We feel that wait and questions have only solidified our decision to adopt.  When God calls us to do His work, the path is not always straight and narrow.  For a control freak like myself, this will be a difficult journey, but the end result will be so worth it.  


We are now entering the full application phase of our adoption.  While I have already begun the paper chase, there is still more work to do and more funds to be raised.  We have had some bumps in our quest to plug money into our savings (appliances breaking, car problems, etc).  Our fundraising efforts are becoming more and more important. I am very thankful that I have found a job where I will be able to make a difference.  Please continue to pray for our family, and check back often as I promise more is yet to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment