Saturday, October 27, 2012

Humbled..

When we first got our referral for Isaiah we only had $300 in our savings account that we could use for airfare! We were overjoyed to know our son, but so scared at the same time.  We prayed for God to take our anxiety.  And He did.  I can honestly say the past few weeks I have had a peace I've never known before.  Over the past two weeks we have raised over $1100! That means we have one ticket completely paid for (granted that airfare doesn't raise by the time we purchase our tickets). God still moves mountains! He blesses those that follow His path.  People still ask me what we will do if we don't get the money.  I don't think about that, because I know without a doubt that the money will come.  It happens everyday.  A check comes in the mail.  We get reimbursed for overpaying an account (that has never happened to us, but it has happened this week).  The money will come, by His hand.

I put a video together for our benefit dinner tonight, I wish I could share it, but we are not allowed to share photos of Isaiah just yet.  I look at those pictures from Ethiopia, and pictures of our son and  it still breaks me heart. So much pain.  But out of ashes beauty rises. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported our journey.  May God bless each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment